Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sashing


I got the sashing cut out last night. YEAH!!! I am about to start working on the centerpieces. I'll upload pictures once I get them done.

On another topic, we had a blast at book club yesterday. I run a bookclub for 2-4 year olds every Friday at my house. There is a theme every week and we read books, have a snack, a do a craft all revolving around the theme. This week we did the circus because the circus comes to town in July every year. We read some great books including Circus Parade by Harriet Ziefert. That one had some very bright pictures the kids really seemed to enjoy. We ate popcorn and made toilet paper roll clowns. I got the pattern from www.dltk-kids.com They have quite a few simple crafts you can do with things that are lying around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment