Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ALMOST THERE!!!!


Quilt, check! Birthday outfit, check! Still have quite a bit to do, but I am definitely getting there on schedule. I still have to finish one more present (an I Spy Bag). It is mostly done, I just have to shrink some shrinky dinks and put them in, then stitch it up. Also, 2 more kiddos were invited in the meantime, so back to the sewing machine for goody bags. Almost all of the party favors are complete. I will be making the crayons with the Toy Story mold I bought on Ebay this weekend.

After that, I have a banner to make and some prizes for the games. Beyond that, I just have to get the food and house ready, then it is PARTY TIME! YEE HAW! Sorry, I have been spending a great deal of time focused on a cartoon cowboy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment