Friday, July 10, 2009

Can't Wait!



Okay, so I have to admit, I didn't get to the sashing last night. One of those things came up where it was only going to take "a minute, " two hours later I was headed home with kids still awake at 10:40PM. Oh, well, I did still cross some other things off the birthday list yesterday, so, we'll call it a wash!

In the meantime, I checked my email and got a recommendation from Amazon for Amy Karol's new Bend the Rules with Fabric book. It comes out August 25, and I am there. That's actually perfect because I will be done with the birthday, and I should be done with the book bags I am making for my toddler-preschool reading group I host. So there, it will be great and I don't have to receive it only to gaze at it longingly until I can get to one of the projects, which I know will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment